The CRC portal for electronic administrative services enables access to the electronic administrative services offered by CRC.
Information on the services offered by the Commission is published on the CRC internet site, section „Administrative service“ and in the Administrative register.
Instructions how to use the portal can be found here. (Bulgarian language only)
The person submitting dully signed electronic documents through the CRC portal for electronic administrative services can receive electronic statements by CRC via electronic mail and/or through the portal, in accordance with its functionalities and the normative requirements related to the electronic governance.
The use of an electronic administrative service takes place in the following way:
1. Choice of electronic administrative service;
2. Filling in the applicable form for the chosen electronic service through entering data and attaching the necessary documents; the total size of the attached files should not exceed 10 Мb;
3. Signing of the electronic form;
4. Sending to CRC;
5. Getting confirmation of receipt and of registration of the submitted document.
The conditions for access to the portal are:
- Prior registration;
- Valid qualified certificate for a qualified electronic signature.
Registration of new user of the portal
The registration of a new user – natural person, who will use the CRC electronic administrative services, or representative of a legal person, who will use the CRC electronic administrative services, shall be done with:
- an application to submit documents electronically and to use the electronic services provided by CRC (pdf, doc);
- an application by legal persons, represented by two and more persons solely together, to submit documents electronically and to use the electronic services provided by CRC (pdf, doc); the application is submitted on paper as a hard copy at the CRC registry office, signed by all representatives; in case the representatives prefer the application to be submitted electronically, everyone of them should submit this application, signed with his/her qualified electronic signature.
Authorization of other persons
A natural person who will use the CRC electronic administrative services, or representative of a legal person, who will use the CRC electronic administrative services, can authorize another person to use the services through the portal (to apply for or receive services through the portal on behalf of the respective person). For this purpose the natural person or the representative of the legal person can register at the portal and authorize subsequently another person through it.
The natural person or the representative of the legal person registered at the CRC portal for electronic administrative services enters data for the authorized person in the section “Authorization of persons“ of the portal. A notification for this authorization is submitted after that either through the CRC document portal (Bulgarian language only) or on paper.
The natural person or the representative of the legal person, who do not wish to register at the portal, can submit to CRC a written application for authorization. The application for authorization should be submitted through the CRC document portal or as a hard copy.
A specimen is used for the authorization (pdf; doc). The same specimen is used also to withdraw the authorization.
Qualified certificate for qualified electronic signature
In order to use the portal, you should own a valid qualified certificate for qualified electronic signature and its software should be installed on your computer. If you have installed the software according to the instructions of the trust service provider issuing the valid qualified certificate for qualified electronic signature, you should be able to access the portal.
Problems with the use of the portal. Recommendations and complaints
If your computer indicates an error, please check the installation of the qualified certificate for qualified electronic signature on your computer. If you are still not able to access the portal, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing information on the error message which you receive. You can send to the same e-mail address also your recommendations and complaints concerning the use of the portal.
The personal data collected through the portal is processed by CRC only for the purpose of providing services and in observance of the requirements of the applicable legislation, including in the area of the personal data protection.
Information on the processing of the personal data by CRC is available at Policy for personal data protection in the context of provision of administrative services by the Communications Regulation Commission, contractual relations with the Commission and execution of the powers of the Commission. (Bulgarian language only)
You can address questions related to the processing of personal date through the portal to email@example.com.
 All attachments to be submitted to the CRC are in Bulgarian