The project is implemented with the financial support of Operational Program “Administrative Capacity”, co-financed by the EU through the European Social Fund
CRC portal allows you access to e-services. Requirements for access are: registration for the use of e-services and valid certificate for qualified electronic signature.
Registration of a user in the portal
User registration is done via submission of an application for use of electronic services (pdf; doc)  to the CRC by the person representing the company.In case that the company is represented by two or more persons together they have to submit an application for use of electronic services (pdf, doc).Persons representing enterprises or individuals who have submitted applications and/or notifications to the CRC before 01/06/2011, were automatically registered and can use the e-services of CRC provided that a valid email address is available.
Authorization of persons:
Authorization is performed by the person representing the enterprise as following:
Scenario 1: The person representing the enterprise that already is registered in the CRC electronic services portal, enters the data of the authorized person in the tab “Authorization of persons” in this portal. After that the authorizing person submits a notification for authorization of persons in electronic form via the CRC document portal or a notarized paper to the CRC registry. Form for authorization/withdrawal of authorization can be found here (pdf; doc). Authorized person shall make a consent declaration to the processing of personal data.
Scenario 2: The person representing the enterprise that is not registered in the CRC electronic services portal submits an application for use of electronic services (pdf; doc) and a notification for authorization of persons in electronic form via the CRC document portal or a notarized paper to the CRC registry. Form for authorization / withdrawal of authorization can be found here (pdf; doc). Authorized person shall make a consent declaration (pdf; doc) to the processing of personal data.
Electronic Signature Certificate
Registered providers of certified services in Bulgaria are InfoNotary EAD, Informacionno obslujvane AD, Borika-Bankservice AD, Spector AD, SEP Bulgaria AD. To use the portal the customer must have a valid certificate of qualified electronic signature and its software installed on your computer. If you installed the software as instructed by the issuer of the qualified electronic signature, you should be able to access the CRC electronic administrative services through the link below.
If your computer registers an error, please:
• Check the installation of qualified/universal electronic signature on your computer.
• If you still can not log into the portal - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the error that you receive.
The portal allows you to use CRC electronic services as instructions for use of e-services portal can be found here. Activation of each electronic administrative service goes through the following stages:
1. Selection of electronic administrative service;
2. Completion of electronic form specific to the selected electronic service by entering data and attaching the necessary documents. The total size of attachments should not exceed 10Mb;
3. Signing an electronic form;
4. Sending to the CRC;
5. Notification of confirmation of receipt and registration of your document in the CRC.
By submitting a duly signed electronic document submitter does agree to the following:
• To receive electronic statements from CRC through email and / or through the portal of electronic administrative services;
• Personal data collected through the portal of electronic administrative services are handled by the Communications Regulation Commission only for the needs of the client services in strict compliance with the requirements of the Law on Electronic Services and the protection of personal data.
Recommendations and warnings about potential technical disadvantages in the use of CRC electronic portal services, please contact the following e-mail address email@example.com.
 All attachments to be submitted to the CRC are in Bulgarian